Tuesday, September 27, 2011


Pictures from my rambling today!:


Piccadilly Gardens 

Piccadilly Gardens

Royal Exchange Theater -- hopefully will be going back there when it's fully open! Such an incredible structure!

Royal Exchange Theater

Town --  I think that what struck me the most about this was how one would be in the middle of a  modernized city, and yet there were these beautiful old buildings! Something that one doesn't ever see in the United States 

I just really liked this building...

...and also this building, too. I like the positioning of the sign in general!


Anyway, that was my random tour of city central! I really enjoyed getting to walk around and get a feel for the city. Of course there were many other beautiful areas, but I didn't take a picture of every one of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment